Van Nuys Drain Cleaning
Eliminating Clogs in the San Fernando Valley & Los Angeles
When the water starts draining slowly or backing up, call Rooter Guard. Many things can cause drain clogs, which if not handled promptly, can lead to further plumbing damage. Our skilled Van Nuys plumbers have the training, skill, and experience to tackle even the toughest clogs. We work quickly and efficiently to locate the clog and create lasting solutions that will get your plumbing moving.
Don’t Risk DIY Drain Cleaning
A professional plumber has the equipment and tools to identify the source of drain clogs and determine the safest and most effective way to eliminate a specific clog. Drain cleaning liquids sold in stores are often ineffective and may cause damage to plumbing pipes. A rooter machine requires training and professional experience to remove obstructions without causing damage to the pipes. At Rooter Guard Plumbing Services, our Los Angeles drain cleaning team is fully equipped to handle the toughest clog.
How To Know If Your Drains Are Clogged
You can avoid costly drain expenses by paying attention to your drains. Certain signs will indicate blockage. Handling these issues in a timely manner can save the integrity of your pipes and prevent serious damage like pipe bursts.
Signs Your Drains Need Cleaning
- Water Backing Up – If you notice water backing up in different parts of your home – like the toilet, sink, shower – it can mean you have a blockage in your pipes that prevents water from passing and thus coming back up.
- Slow Drains – Slow drainage is also another indication you may have a clogged drain. Buildup and clogs prevent water from passing through like normal.
- Foul Smells – If you notice strange smells coming from the sinks or drains, it’s time for drain cleaning in Van Nuys. When food or dirt stick in pipes, they fester if left untreated. This is not only unpleasant but can also be a health risk.
The Best Method for Clearing Any Clog
We offer drain cleaning in Van Nuys for clogs in all types of drains, including sinks, showers, toilets, floor drains, yard drains, and sewers. Our technicians identify the source of the clog and determine the best way to resolve the problem. For example, soft clogs, such as grease, can stick to the inside of the pipe and accumulate until the water can no longer drain properly. We use hydrojetting equipment to effectively clear the clog and clean out the inside of the pipe.
We Provide Efficient Los Angeles Drain Cleaning To Eliminate:
- Food scraps
- Oil and grease
- Calcium and carbon buildup in the pipes
Preventing Future Clogs
We understand out frustrating a clogged drain can be. While a professional drain cleaning service is typically required to deal with a blockage, there are some things you can do to prevent future clogs from forming. By following these simple maintenance steps, you can help keep your drains clog-free and running smoothly for longer.
How To Keep Drains Clear
- Invest in a drain screen or grate to catch hair, soap scum, and other debris
- Be careful of what items you put down the sink, tub, shower or toilet drains
- Keep cold water running when using the garbage disposal
- Check that all drain stoppers are free of any hair or debris
Even with regular drain care, clogs can still form over time. That is why it’s important to invest in professional cleaning services so you can ensure that any unnoticed clogs that have begun to form can be removed. Our expert Los Angeles drain cleaning team will be able to catch any problems with your drains and provide the best resolution needed.
Comprehensive Solutions For All Your Drain Problems
Once we have identified the source of the clog and determined the best method to clear it, we work quickly to completely eliminate the clog and keep it from coming back. Our Los Angeles drain cleaning team provides a level of service that is second to none and always strives for 100% customer satisfaction. If you are dealing with a clogged drain, give us a call for same-day appointments.
“Courteous, professional, neat, and fast”- Holly C.
“Highly skilled and patient”- Happy Customer
“Went above and beyond to correct the issues at hand”- Ashley A.