Van Nuys Toilet Repair & Installation
Reliable Toilet Plumbers in the San Fernando Valley & Los Angeles
Simply put, to install a toilet properly, you need a toilet installation service run by a professional. Rooter Guard provides top-notch installations and repairs for toilets in Van Nuys and throughout Los Angeles County. These are the same high-quality services customers in Hollywood, Burbank, Santa Monica, Glendale, and Beverly Hills depend on.
There are simply no shortcuts to getting toilet repair or installation right. One slight mistake can leave you with improper sealing or a flood and messy cleanup. Water can damage fixtures and flooring materials and reach other living areas. Rooter Guard can avoid this while resolving any toilet problems. We get it done right the first time, every time.
Common Toilet Problems
Aside from fast and easy installation, Van Nuys homeowners can depend on Rooter Guard to address a range of toilet problems day or night.
Contact us right away if you notice any of the following:
- Weak flushing – A clog can cause a toilet to flush poorly or overflow. If it doesn’t flush, there might be a problem with the flush handle, flush lever lift arm, or lift chain. A damaged flapper seal, which covers the flush valve opening, might need replacement. Contact a trusted plumber for these problems.
- Running toilet – When you hear a toilet running constantly even when no one is using it, water is steadily flowing through the fill valve and being wasted. If the water level in the tank is falling, the flapper valve may be malfunctioning and not sealing the flush valve opening. The flush valve assembly may also be defective. If the water level is too high and the tank isn't leaking, it may be time to clean or replace the valve.
- Clogged toilet – When something blocks the flow of water, the drain can overflow and make a mess. If a plunger doesn’t fix the problem, you may need a plumber to snake the toilet or inspect the pipe for any damage or obstructions. Turn off the water supply valve as soon as you notice a problem and then call an emergency plumber for toilet repair.
- Leaking toilet – Escaping water can damage your floor and subfloor while wastewater can contain contaminants. Common sources include the water supply valve, supply line connection, tank/bowl connection, the tank itself, or where the toilet meets the floor. Unless you have the experience, call a professional who knows how to deal with leaking toilets.
- Broken toilet handle – If the handle is stuck or loose, the toilet may run endlessly. A plumber can check the handle mounting nut for damage, tighten it, or clean the nut and shaft threads. Call Rooter Guard to check the arm and chain mechanism. We’ll determine if everything is working properly or if repairs or replacements are needed.
Sometimes you need to replace the valve, fix a bad gasket, or adjust the level or flapper. A new toilet may be a better solution to your plumbing problems. By relying on our toilet installation service in Van Nuys, you avoid purchasing a substandard toilet and risking costly mistakes.
There Are No Leaks in Our Service
Rooter Guard saves you time, labor, and stress. We have the training to deal with any toilet problem and have the right tools to troubleshoot issues and provide installation and repairs, as well as service tanks, fill valves, tank lever mechanisms, gaskets, and tank bowl couplings. After all, the toilet will function as designed only if everything is installed or adjusted properly.
As your local trusted plumbers, we get all sorts of questions about toilet issues. We’ve answered some of the more common ones below:
- How long do toilet parts last? Flappers and fill valves are moving parts and most are exposed to water, so they’re typically the most commonly replaced toilet parts. On average they should last from four to five years. Chemical cleaners, heavily chlorinated water, or a water source with sand or grit can cause premature wear.
- Can I stop my toilet from running? You can try jiggling the handle. If the toilet stops, the flapper chain may need to be shortened or the float ball might be in the way. You can check for these problems and see if the flush handle is secure enough, but it’s best to let a plumber fix any issues.
Call Rooter Guard Today
Serving Los Angeles and the entire San Fernando Valley, Rooter Guard can fix all your toilet problems and provide installation without incident. We also have emergency toilet plumbing services available 24/7.
“Courteous, professional, neat, and fast”- Holly C.
“Highly skilled and patient”- Happy Customer
“Went above and beyond to correct the issues at hand”- Ashley A.