Rooter Guard is a full-service plumber trusted by customers throughout the Greater Los Angeles area. We are available in Santa Monica if you need a 24-hour plumber, and we are committed to quality service and safety. No job is too big or too small. Our team can be at your home or business in minutes if you have a leak, a backed up sewer line, a burst pipe, or any other urgent plumbing problem.
Contact Rooter Guard today at (818) 650-4883 for quality Santa Monica plumbing solutions you can rely on.
Reliable & Dependable Plumbing Services in Santa Monica
Any plumbing problem can start out small but quickly escalate into a major catastrophe. The Santa Monica plumbers at Rooter Guard are committed to immediately and thoroughly dealing with any issue and are always prepared to correct minor problems to avoid more trouble later.
Customers Have Depended On Us For:
- Copper Repiping - If your home is over 25 years old, chances are galvanized piping is present and at risk of failing. Slow drainage, noise, leaks, discolored water, or odors are signs of degradation and imminent failure, which can be avoided by having a copper re-pipe professional correct the issue and bring your building up to code.
- Drain Rooter - Grease, soap, hair, carbon, and calcium deposits can blog pipes over time. It’s not typically wise to fix the problem yourself. Rather, rely on our emergency plumber, industry training, and high-tech equipment to resolve the problem and give your toilets, sinks, showers, and sewer lines a new lease on life.
- Faucets & Fixture Repair - Moving parts, sealing, and other components can fail, making faucets and fixtures vulnerable to problems. Quickly troubleshooting the situation, our technicians can replace fixtures, channel drains, terminal valves, and other components without a problem, so your water pressure and availability will return to normal.
- Garbage Disposals - Garbage disposal repair is one of our specialties. If your disposal leaks, jams, or is noisy, something is wrong. We can repair or replace individual parts if possible. When the unit won’t turn on, our team can determine why. Replacing the disposal is always an option we can provide without hassle.
- High Tech Hydro-Jetting - Are foreign objects proving to be too stubborn for removal by conventional methods? We can use advanced hydro-jetting equipment to pump water at 3,500 psi through your drains, pipes, and sewer lines. Ejecting obstructions, mineral deposits, rust, and more, this can avoid pipe replacement and other more expensive alternatives.
- Pipe Lining Technology - Tree roots, erosion, and corrosion can degrade pipes over time. Our plumbers are extensively trained in re-lining pipes from the inside, avoiding the need to dig up large and deep trenches. These code-compliant solutions can last 50 years or longer without replacing large sections of pipe.
- Rooter Service - Whether you require fixture repair, sewer cleaning, or trenchless pipe replacement, our Santa Monica plumbers provide professional service and advice with every call. Cost-effective solutions are available no matter what the problem is, whether you need water heater replacement, garbage disposal repair, or another service.
- Sewer & Drain Cleaning - In the past, if your drain or sewer became blocked, the only solutions were invasive and expensive. We offer modern alternatives to excavations that effectively remove blockages, and we remain committed to efficiency, stick to the customer’s schedule, and stay on the job until it is complete.
- Sewer Rooter - Contact us if a slow drain turns into a sewer backup or stinky situation. We will correct the issue wherever it is located, even if the backup is caused by your garbage disposal. Maintaining all your drains is another priority we can handle, so your kitchen, bathroom, and garage floor drains all work as they were designed to.
- Sewers & Yard Drains - Any drain can be easily connected to your local sewer lines, so your yard’s drainage is adequate. We can assist in any type of yard work. Whether you are installing a pool or have a project that requires digging into the ground, we can check the location of sewer and water lines to avoid unnecessary damage.
- Slab Leaks - Hot spots and moist areas on floors are indicative of slab leaks. If you suspect a problem, our plumbing technicians will look for worn pipes or signs of erosion. The sooner you act, the less likely you are to experience mold, mildew, increased water bills, a broken underground pipe, and possible structural damage.
- Toilet & Sink Repair - We can assist in the construction, renovation, or upgrade process by helping you select toilets and sinks. Installation is performed with great care; it includes proper sealing to avoid leaks and a check that each fixture works as it should without unexpected cleanups and repairs.
- Water & Gas Leaks - Our trained plumbers in Santa Monica can correct any water or gas leak before it leads to major problems. Water can cause mold, decay, rot, and property damage. A gas leak, detected by a rotten egg smell, hissing pipes, or open flames, can trigger an explosion or cause serious harm to your health, so contact us right away if you suspect something is wrong.
- Water Heaters - If your water heater makes strange noises or you are not getting enough hot water, call us to troubleshoot the appliance. We can provide water heater repair and remove tank sediment, address other issues, or replace the entire unit with something more dependable and efficient, especially if it’s 15 or more years old.
The Technology Advantage
Modern technology has given us more to offer, as it makes once complex and expensive plumbing jobs much simpler. Customers depend on our local plumbers in Santa Monica, CA to provide fast service and get everything done right the first time.
Technologies Aiding Our Capabilities Include:
- Electronic Leak and Sewer Location - There is no guesswork as to where the sewer and water pipelines are in and around your property. Applying the wet method or dry method, we use test equipment that identifies where pipe infrastructure is by using a conductive electric field. We can then plot the location of a leak or breach so repair technicians can start working in that area.
- Video Camera Inspection - A small device is inserted into drains and piping, allowing us to see what is inside and determine what needs to be done to correct any issues. We can see if a clog is caused by rust or organic debris. Pipe weaknesses, pressure points, and other problems can be accurately detected and diagnosed to identify the cause and a proper course of action.
24-Hour Emergency Plumbing Service in Santa Monica, CA
Don’t hesitate to call if you spot a water leak or have a clogged/backed-up drain. Rooter Guard is available 24/7. We know plumbing emergencies are unpredictable and happen at the worst times. If you hear water running in the middle of the night, we can be there in minutes. If a drain, toilet, or garbage disposal stops working, our Santa Monica plumbing experts can troubleshoot the problem and fix it before major damage occurs.
We Always Stick to Our Core Values
From a full warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee to the complete set of pre-employment checks on our employees, we ensure each service call is as good as the last. We are licensed, insured, and bonded. Every employee undergoes a technical aptitude test, criminal background check, drug test, and DMV check, with references verified as well.
Our Core Values (HARV) Include:
- Honesty – We never overcharge or bill you for repairs you don’t need.
- Affordability – All charges are by the job, and we can beat competitors’ written estimates.
- Reliability – Our local plumbers are ready to help you 24/7.
- Vigilance – Inspections are free and preventative maintenance is always a priority.
Rooter Guard—Trusted Local Plumbers
Committed to fast, quality service and customer satisfaction, we are ready in Santa Monica at a moment’s notice. We know a drain or fixture problem can occur suddenly and be quite unnerving. You don’t have to scramble to find a “plumber near me.” Just call Rooter Guard at (818) 650-4883 to explain the issue, and our 24-hour plumber will be there quickly to troubleshoot and fix it. Feel free to request a quote, schedule service or preventative maintenance, or inquire about our special offers.
Reach out to the trusted Santa Monica plumbers at Rooter Guard today to schedule an appointment for your plumbing.